Saturday, April 24, 2010

So Far Away

This is my life
Its not what it was before
All these feelings Ive
shared
And these are my dreams
That Id never lived before

Somebody shake me
Cause I, I must be sleeping

(chorus)
Now that we're here,
It's so far away
All the struggle we thought was in vain
All the mistakes,
One life contained
They all finally start to go away
Now that we're here its so far away
And I feel like I can face the day
I can forgive and Im not ashamed to be the person that I am today


These are my words
That Ive never said before

I think Im doing
ok
And this is the smile
That Ive never shown before


Somebody shake me
Cause I, I must be sleeping

(chorus)

I'm so afraid of waking
Please don't shake me
Afraid of waking
Please don't shake me

(chorus)

Jgn bagi aku terdengar lagu2 yang bawak kenangan dalam idup aku. Korg pnah tak ade lagu2 yang membuatkan korg teringatkan sesuatu. Utk aku : Yes, ade lagu2 tertentu yang mengingatkan aku pada kenangan yg lepas2. Semalam, mcm biasa aku layan fly. Terdengar lagu ni...syahdu.

Lagu2 lain adalah dr CREED-Puddle Of Mud-P.O.D-The Darkness...banyak la lagu2 yg buat aku rasa tersentuh. COLDPLAY especially.

*emo*

haha bukan kesah ape. Cume ade lagu2 tu kena dgn perasaan aku....lg pelik, tibe ko sedih atau down. Radio cam tau2 je nk udarakan lagu yg kena ngn jiwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment