Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ANNIVERSARY

Latest pic~ dating time (always la kan, igt de nak pndang2 camera? ngn selsema nye)


"Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together"

"Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s self"

"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden"

"Sometimes, when only one person is missing, and the whole world seems desolated"

"Love is the best refreshment in life"

"It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do ….. it’s who you have beside you"

"We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger.Side by side – Year by year"

"Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity"

"Are we not like two volumes of single book"

"Anniversary : A time to celebrate the beauty, gift, and the blessing of enduring love"

"Knowing you will be with me in all my tomorrows, makes my today so wonderful"

"The longer you take to admit you love him the less time you have to spend with him"

"Anniversary is repetition of promises made with each other, love gets stronger"

"I will not love you for the rest of your life, but for the rest of my life"

"It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do ….. it’s who you have beside you"

"My love is and always will remain the same for you…….yesterday, today, and tomorrow as the seasons grow"
Alhamdulillah, pejam celik. Pejam celik.. da setahun. Mcm tak percaya.. Happy cuz kami 'still standing 2 gether".
Happy n bahagia (gedik ok. Belum kawen..tp gedik).
Ok. Fokus utk next step & next level *maen game god of war*
204~
*senang dgn de, takde gaduh+perang. kelakar walaupun tak romantic lgsg..ilysm*

No comments:

Post a Comment