Thursday, January 17, 2008

to whom it may concern~

Misery Business
I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the topShe's got a body like an hourglass it's tickin' like a clockIt's a matter of time before we all run out... When I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouthI waited eight long months, she finally set him freeI told him I couldn't lie, he was the only one for me Two weeks and we'd caught on fireShe's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smileWhoa... I never meant to bragBut I got him where I want him nowWhoa... it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you nowBut God does it feels so good'Cause I got him where I want him nowAnd if you could then you know you would'Cause God it just feels so... It just feels so goodSecond chances they don't ever matter, people never changeOnce a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never changeAnd about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchangedI'm sorry honey, but I passed up, now look this way! There's a million other girls who do it just like youLooking as innocent as possible to get to whoThey want and what they like, it's "easy if you do it right"Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse! Whoa... I never meant to bragBut I got him where I want him nowWhoa... it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you nowBut God does it feel so good 'Cause I got him where I want him right nowAnd if you could then you know you would'Cause God it just feels so... It just feels so good... I watched his wildest dreams come trueNot one of them involving youJust watch my wildest dreams come trueNot one of them involving... Whoa, I never meant to bragBut I got him where I want him now... Whoa, I never meant bragBut I got him where I want him nowWhoa... it was never my intention to bragTo steal it all away from you nowBut God does it feels so good'Cause I got him where I want him nowAnd if you could then you know you would'Cause God it just feels so... It just feels so good...
sick n tired... hahaha..
cool song from Paramore!

No comments:

Post a Comment